Dr. Musaberk Goksel
Dr. Musaberk Goksel earned his medical degree at the University of Ankara School of Medicine in Turkey. He completed a residency in family medicine at Ankara State Hospital in Turkey and a residency in Internal Medicine at Mercy Hospital and Medical Center in Chicago. During his residency at Mercy Hospital, he became the recipient of the ‘Humanitarian of the Year’ and ‘Resident of the Year’ awards. He performed research on the role of p53 on apoptosis at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, and completed a fellowship in Hematology and Oncology at the University of Vermont. During his fellowship training, he collaborated with the Psychiatry department to conduct research on ‘Androgen Deprivation Therapies and Quality of Life in Men with Prostate Cancer’. In 2010, Dr. Goksel was honored with the ‘Physician of the Year’ award by Lutheran Health Network Kosciusko Community Hospital in Indiana where he also served as the medical director. Dr. Goksel is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Oncology. He has a special interest in integrating alternative medicine to his practice including Qigong, yoga, and meditation.
- American Board of Oncology certified 2007: recertified 2017
- American Board of Hematology certified 2006; recertified 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine certified 2003; recertified 2016
- Fellowship in Hematology/Oncology - University of Vermont, Burlington, Vermont
- Residency in Internal Medicine - Mercy Hospital at the University of Illinois at Chicago, IL
- Residency in Pathology - University of Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Medical School - University of Ankara School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey
"I like to take a holistic approach when I treat my patients and take into account both their mind and body wellness. My passion is in exploring all the available options in treating and preventing illness and cancer. This includes integrating healing arts such as Qigong as a wellness tool for our patients in our clinic."
They made mefeel like I was their only patient, not just another number. The care I received during this difficult time was truly amazing.
Bringing advanced integrative medicine to Alaska.
Commitment and technology.
"The team is committed to brining the latest technologies and advanced treatment options."
We celebrate your victory.