Anna Hoffmann, LMT CLT
Anna is a licensed massage therapist and certified lymphedema therapist, offering an integrated holistic approach. She specializes in oncology massage, complete lymphedema therapy and scar tissue management. Anna also practices pre-natal massage, myo-fascial release and cranio sacral technique; which is a gentle touch massage focused on relaxation and restoration.
Born and raised in the Chugach Mountains, she can be found biking, skiing and hiking on her days off with her two young children and husband.
- Alaska Pacific University, Outdoor Studies
- Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy, accredited program for certification in Massage Therapy
- Cranio Sacral Techniques, Upledger Institute
- Oncology Massage, Northern Raven Therapeutics
- Scar Tissue Management, Northern Raven Therapeutics
- Certified Lymphedema Therapy, Klose Training
They made mefeel like I was their only patient, not just another number. The care I received during this difficult time was truly amazing.
Bringing advanced integrative medicine to Alaska.
Commitment and technology.
"The team is committed to brining the latest technologies and advanced treatment options."
We celebrate your victory.